For a list of known compatible devices, take a look at Manufacturer templates.
A typical installation requires the ability to READ the following tags/values;
- Outdoor temperature
- Primary side flow (supply) temperature
- Primary side return temperature
- Primary side flow (supply) volume
- Primary side volume
- Primary side heat energy
- Primary side heat power
- Secondary side #1 flow temperature
- Secondary side #1 return temperature
- Current secondary side supply temperature
NOTE: If additional secondary side loops exist, they can also be included.
Along with the ability to WRITE the following tags/values;
- Secondary side supply temperature offset
- Forced secondary side supply temperature
Whichever depends on the limitations of the Modbus slave and the control system behind it.
NOTE: Specific use cases may require situation-specific solutions. In such a case, don't hesitate to get in touch with NODA for further support.